We’re here to handle all your NBN requirements
Are you struggling with NBN connection problems? Thought so. All Electrical Perth can get you connected with fast and reliable nbn installation!
For those who don’t know, National Broadband Network (NBN) is being rolled out across Australia at this very moment. This mandatory migration is changing the way that every household in our country gains access to the internet, and it’s strictly with NBN connection box installation.
nbn is providing Australians with access to fast and reliable broadband in the comfort of their homes, but the construction of the broadband access network means replacing parts of the existing phone and internet infrastructure throughout the country. If you haven’t already, you will need to switch to keep using your phone and internet at home, as it will replace current broadband technology such as dial-up, ADSL2 or cable. Once NBN is available in your area, you will have approximately 18 months to switch before the disconnection of your existing phone and/or internet line.
How can you optimise Wi-Fi?
Selecting the right Wi-Fi router can help drastically. Keep these points in mind:
- FTTN and FTTB connections require VDSL2 Wi-Fi routers
- Select a Wi-Fi router based on your specific needs
- Plug directly into your Wi-Fi router for best results
- Wi-Fi routers manufactured before 2009 may not work or support plans based on higher wholesale speed tiers
- Not all Wi-Fi routers are the same
The positioning of your Wi-Fi router can impact your connectivity. Remember to:
- Position the router in the centre of your home
- Have a line-of-sight with your router
- Avoid placing your router near thick walls
- Take into account that fish tanks and TVs interfere with Wi-Fi signal
When connecting multiple devices at one time, remember:
- Choose a Wi-Fi router that suits your needs
- Consult with your internet provider or IT professional
- Speeds can be affected when multiple devices are connected
- Basic routers experience issues with 8 or more devices online
All Electrical Perth wants to assist the people of Perth with the transition to the new, nationwide NBN box. Although your provider will set up the box in your home, countless NBN connection problems occur because of suboptimal NBN box placement. It is then necessary for a qualified electrician to re-install your NBN connection box in a better location. That’s where we introduce ourselves.
We specialise in providing NBN help assistance, from moving your NBN connection box to NBN cable installation, settling for nothing less than the strongest possible NBN signal strength.
We’ll show you that relocating a NBN box is a simple procedure that should’ve been done correctly in the first place. Call us now on (08) 9302 2000 to speak to one of our highly trained NBN contractors in Perth.
*ANY FIBRE OPTIC WORK MUST BE CARRIED OUT BY NBNCO*