Home automation may sound futuristic, but the future has always been upon us. The technical new age has become evident as we have already seen home automation becoming increasingly popular, even though many do not understand how to use it or that they that have these devices installed.
Getting C Bus Lighting Technical
C Bus is a microprocessor controlled wiring system that gives the homeowner complete control over electrical and energy management. This could be anything from a sprinkler system to your security alarm or air conditioning schedule.
C Bus Home Automation System
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have control of every aspect of your home’s infrastructure at your fingertips? If so, this product is for you. With the C Bus Home Automation System, you can automate the processes that take valuable time from your day.
If you need some more convincing, here are some of the top reasons Australian homeowners are turning to the C Bus:
1. A low cost per node control system that is extremely robust and reliable
2. A comprehensive range of tools are available to allow 3rd party companies to interface with both PC-based and embedded systems
3. One single C Bus cable connection can control an infinite number of external devices
4. All functions can be changed, added, removed and reprogrammed at any position on the network, offering unmatched versatility in switching and control
5. It’s simple to install and commission
6. C Bus can control both digital and analogue loads
C Bus lighting allows the user to control light in all rooms and zones with a set of easy-to-use commands from a smartphone or tablet. These controls can be programmed according to seasons, occasions, weekdays and weekends. This includes sensor-activated lighting that only comes on when and where required, with settings that encompass natural lighting, movement, temperature and humidity. This is without a doubt one of the most revolutionary control systems of the modern era, offering convenience like never before.
Automation Starts Here
All Electrical Perth strives to stay ahead of our competitors with the most sophisticated electrical products on the Australian and global market. Having installed many C Bus lighting and complete home automation system across Western Australia, we have both the experience and knowledge to implement this exciting technology in your home. Give us a call on (08) 9302 2000 to learn more or contact us via our website.